CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My sister has inspired me...

For all of those that don't know...my inspiration for this blog has been inspired by my sister. However, I'm quite intimidated because she has the greatest and craziest blogs, so if anyone is reading this is looking for any type of insight or wisdom on life, you're in the wrong place!!!

I really don't feel the need to go into any background information, because if you're reading this, you obviously know me well enough to know everything there is to know about me.

So my first attempt at this whole blogging thing, will be to give to give the real story about when my sister and I went line dancing recently.

Lets just say, that even though, in her latest blog, she claims to have been doing me this huge favor by going with me dancing, secretly, deep down inside, she was enjoying this.

And how do I know this you may ask yourself? Because I was there!! I watched it all unfold. It started with the ever so slightly nodding of her head to the beat of the music. And she may claim that she was only having a good time watching everyone, but I could see her foot start tapping to the beat. Followed by her feet twitching as she was figuring out the steps and trying to memorize them, because I know, oh yes, I know, that when she got home afterwards, I'm sure that she was secretly practicing at home so that she can rock the floor next Tuesday night!!!

I just want to let her know, that its ok. I will not think less of her, nor will her friends, when she finally admits that she is enjoying herself and one day will own her own pair of boots, to slide and kick around the dance floor on!!

So in the future, for the truth about our adventures on the dance floor, just know that here is where you will find it.

I love you Laura, thank you for being there for me even though I'm sure you had better things to do! It means alot to me that you are always there for me when i need you!!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Awww I love you too! But the reason I was tapping my feet was cause I was blessed with rhythm and can't help it! I would never admit to liking such things as line dancing!!!